Finally. A venue to bring your dreams to life.
The Algonquin Resort is here to make sure you live the celebration of your dreams.
Many years from now, when you reflect back on your wedding day, make sure your memories of it are as rich, elegant, and enjoyable as they deserve to be.
Book a 2017 New Year’s Eve Wedding at the Algonquin and receive:
- A two night stay at the Westin Portland, Portland, ME, in June 2018 to celebrate your six-month wedding anniversary
- A return visit to the Algonquin to celebrate your one year anniversary & ring in 2019 on New Year’s Eve. Includes: overnight accommodations on Dec. 31, 2018, table for two at our gala dinner & dance, your own bottle of sparkling wine to ring in the New Year, New Year’s Day brunch for two on January 1, 2019.
*minimum wedding value $10,000 (before taxes & service charge/admin fee)
Weddings at the Algonquin
Celebrate love at Algonquin Resort: Korey & Melissa
by Memorywalk Films
No detail overlooked
The Algonquin Resort’s wedding coordinator, Michelle MacLean, will be with you for every step of the way.
From planning your meal to making sure that the décor is set just the way you want it, Michelle is available to look after every detail so you don’t have to on your wedding day.
Services offered by our wedding coordinator:
- Maintain contact with your supply vendors during the planning period
- Assist with your wedding budget
- Act as a consultant when choosing food & beverage options
- Detail and coordinate wedding day activity at the resort
- Act as a liaison between the engaged couple and resort on your wedding day
- Act as a liaison with the hotel’s operations departments
- Provide a list of preferred vendors and wedding planners
She’s here to ensure every detail of your day is flawless and orchestrated exactly as you’ve planned.
Click here to contact Michelle MacLean about your wedding at Algonquin Resort.